How do I delete the Ask search from my Firefox browser
I cannot access my Firefox browser because the "Ask" search engine has completely captured it. How do I delete Ask.
Every time Firefox opened
== I'm not sure
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Default Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
See Disable or remove Add-ons for information about removing a specific extension.
If your search results are still captured after AVG extensions are disabled, you will need to reset keyword.url in Firefox's advanced configuration:
- Select Firefox's location bar (press CTRL+L or click it)
- Type about:config and press enter
- Click I'll be careful, I promise!
- in the Filter box, type keyword.url
- Right click the keyword.url preference below and choose Reset