Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I have tried many, many times to install FireFox
I keep getting this error msg. It all started, I think, when I tried to uninstalled Firefox VPN. None of the suggestions have worked and I really like the browser but I am using Chrome right now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox numerous times but it won't load up right. THIS IS WHAT I GET:
Gah. Your tab just crashed. We can help!
Choose Restore This Tab or Restore All Crashed Tabs to reload the page/pages.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
All Replies (2)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] The image "Windows key" does not exist. + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
I assume that you do not get the Firefox crash reporter if this is merely about tab crashes. Maybe try to open a new window and close the window with the tabs that crash.
This could be a problem with your McAfee security software.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or if userChrome.css/userContent.css is causing the problem.
- switch to the Default System theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support to see if that has effect.