remove redirect adres but still opens old adres
hi. i was redirected an adres (ex test.com) to another adres (ex main.com) so both adres opens main.com and recently i removed the redirecttion and naw both adreses have their own website but mozila still changes the adresbar and opens main.com when i try to open test.com. Note: in private window it works good and opens both sites i had the probliem in IE and by clearing history it solved but i can't clear mozila history. my english is not good. Thanks
All Replies (1)
Hello, beside deleting history, you may also want to delete cache too, because it may be corrupted. Be aware that after doing the following steps you will need to log-in again to All websites.
To clear history & cache do the following:
- Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!