Yahoo mail editor: issue when replying
Hi all I use Yahoo mail web site (mail.yahoo.com) to read my email. When I reply to an email, typing the text, some letterrs are repeated and appended to the word-line I am typing, other times the next line is joined with current one. I did some tests, ie fast typing vs slow typing - very slow, 2 different devices (tablet A7 and mobile A4.4) and had same response.
Firefox Android version: 68.2.1 (both devices)
Note: while writing a new email, everything seems fine.
Thank you very much
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
thank you for your reply.
unfortunately it did not work. I did the 2nd test (with tablet device) after a while I saw this misbehavour/issue. That tablet was not actively in use for few months.
I found none else reporting same misbehaviour I had. that seems even stranger to me.
I followed your instructions, it did not work. sorry
thank you very much for your help
I recommend that you make sure that your keyboard application is up to date. Open the Google Play Store application on your device and make sure that al application are updated.
Hi I recommend that you make sure that your keyboard application is up to date. Open the Google Play Store application on your device and make sure that al application are updated.
yes, all apps are updated. the reported behaviour is still there.