Why some bank website don't work properly in Firefox?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.120 Safari/537.36
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Items may also not appear on certain pages due to Content blocking. Please visit the linked article to learn more about content blocking and how to disable it per website or locally.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Do you have the Shockwave Flash plugin installed in Firefox ?
You can check the version of the currently installed Flash plugin here:
You can download the latest NPAPI Flash plugin for Firefox on this page.
Make sure to remove a checkmark for including unwanted additional software.
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block content (Adblock Plus, NoScript, Disconnect, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
Firefox shows the shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar in case Content Blocking is blocking content.
- click the shield icon for more details and possibly disable the protection
You can check the Web Console about what content is blocked
- "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Web Developer