THUNDER KEEPS TELLING ME IHAVE WIN XP BUT I HAVE WIN 7 HOME EDITION...WHAT IS GOING ON ??????
I AM TRYING TO UP DATE TO NEWER VERSION OF THUNDER. BUT FIREFOX REFUSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO HAVE WIN 7 HOME ED. YOUR EDUCATED GUESS IS WRONG
thanks for all the help...I am not quite sure how it happened but today it was as it should be with update 60........ once again thanksFunda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 0
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 19.12.20034
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Hi MALEON, Windows might be running the application in "XP Compatibility" mode. Here's how you can switch it back to Windows 7 native mode.
For Firefox, Thunderbird presumably is similar:
Find the icon you use to start Firefox, and either:
- Right-click a desktop shortcut, then click Properties
- Right-click a Firefox icon pinned to the Taskbar then right-click Mozilla Firefox, then click Properties
You should clear all the boxes on the Compatibility tab for best results (giant screenshot below).
Any difference the next time you start Firefox -- can you update?
PROBLEM SOLVED IN THUNDERBIRD BUT NOT IN FIRE FOX. WHEN I CHANGE IN FIREFOX THE PROGRAM WILL NOT RUN, BUT THUNDER DOES . ANY SUGESTIONS AND THANKS FOR THE HELP
Do you get an error message in Firefox? What happens, exactly?
Also, please turn off your CAPS LOCK key on this forum.
In text talk, that is shouting.
WHEN I CHANGE IN FIREFOX THE PROGRAM WILL NOT RUN
Make sure you made the right changes.
You can check this pref on the about:config page to see if resist fingerprinting (RFP) is enabled and if this pref is user set (bold) reset to false via the right-click context menu.
- privacy.resistFingerprinting = false
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.
thanks for all the help...I am not quite sure how it happened but today it was as it should be with update 60........ once again thanks