Error message: Draft message not copied + Copy not placed in Sent folder
Hello, I'm running T-bird 60.7.0 (32-bit) on a PC, Win10. Keep getting two error messages according to the enclosed picture. Looking for help to solve them. Kind regards Henrik
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
The image you posted has something wrong because it is not showing on forum. It shows it as a broken file. Please try to post image again. Make sure it is an image file eg: jpg.
I have gmail and the server folder for 'Sent' is called 'Sent Mail'.
If gmail server and imap type of account: First double check Subscribe.
- Right click on imap gmail account in Folder Pane and select 'Subscribe'
- Subscribe list window opens
- click on 'Refresh' button
- Select/highlight 'Drafts' and click on 'Subscribe'
- Select/highlight 'Sent Mail' and click on 'Subscribe'
- click on 'OK'
When emails are actually sent, gmail will automatically put copy of email in gmail server 'Sent Mail' folder. This means you do not need to select this in the Account Settings.
Check Account Settings:
- Right click on imap gmail account in Folder Pane and select 'Settings'
- select 'Copies & Folders'
- uncheck 'Place a copy in'
Under Drafts section: Keep message drafts in:
- Select 'Other' and choose the 'Drafts on gmail account'
- click on 'OK'
Okulungisiwe ngu Toad-Hall
Resaved the jpg and renamed it - does it work now? Regards Henrik
Are you talking about a gmail account ?
Did you try subscribing again to see folder? If no, please resubscribe.
In Account Settings > Copies &Folders, did you then select the 'Other' option and select the subscribed sent and draft foldres on the imap account ?