Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
i can't get rid of a hack even after uninstalling firefox and reinstall
There is something hacking and opening up site to download a virus/malware program which I never download. This only happens when I am using firefox - no other browser. I have tried uninstalling firefox and reinstalling twice. it still happens. I have macafee and Malware software active. Sometimes one or both block it but not always and it still keeps happening. It doesn't let me take screen shot when it opens I want to keep using firefox but if I can't stop this I will have to stop using it.
All Replies (1)
Please do the following:
- Download Malwarebytes from www.malwarebytes.com, install it, run a full scan, remove anything it finds.
- Uninstall McAfee and any other security software you have (except the above mentioned malwarebytes)
- Run Windows Update, and install all updates it finds
- Run a full Windows Defender scan. This is a far better anti-virus than McAfee
- Finally, refresh Firefox. Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings