Video playback is choppy
Going to the same website using Windows Explorer runs smoothly. I have installed Firefox 64.0.2. Is there anything else I can do before dumping FireFox?
Your GPU is quite old and it's on this list (win7 hopefuly). It can be not that easy.
- set media.benchmark.vp9.fps = 0
- restart the browser.
- Then play a video, forcing the preference to be recreated.
- After this first restart, videos will probably play correctly.
- After another restart try setting media.benchmark.vp9.threshold to a value of 1 above or 1 below than media.benchmark.vp9.fps and test, which one is better for you.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0
It has been almost a month since my first post here. Nothing has worked. Here is another video that is unwatchable in FireFox.
One more question: what is the "userChrome.css " modification mentioned by westend?
Okulungisiwe ngu bob-m