I have a MacOS 10.8.5. What version of Firefox can I use? The latest will not download.
My question pretty much says it all.
I constantly get a message saying my firefox is "critically outdated." But when I try to download the latest version, message says I need a newer OS. But I CAN'T get a newer OS.
I have MacOS 10.8.5. Is there a newer version of mozilla I can use? I have 48.0.2.
So what are my options?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- npmnqmp 071502000008
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.6 http://www.musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Firefox 49.0 and later has required Mac OSX 10.9+
The Fx 45.9.0esr is actually much more updated security wise compared to the older Fx 48.0.2.
Firefox support has ended for Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-osx