Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I am no longer recieving Ebay notices since switching to Firefox?
There must be a setting somewhere in Firefox, that i can't find, but prior to using Firefox, i always recieved all my notices from Ebay, such as Item sold, Best offers, Messages, etc. I no longer recieve any of these, How can we fix this problem? I sell alot on ebay and need these notices in Real Time Thanks for any help. Becky Rus
All Replies (1)
Hi, when you made your question had had a opportunity to share data which you did not. So I have nothing to work with. You have not provided information on your Extensions or your Security Program/s
Please do so.
Also please test in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
Note official Extension : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ebay-sidebar/