Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Firefox lags and is unresponsive for me on windows 10, I have worked though all of the trouble shooting guides but nothing helps
I think the places database is being corrupted as when I remove it, then firefox performs better for a few minutes before reverting to the laggy and unresponsive state
All Replies (1)
I'd suggest a few things:
- Make sure Firefox is up to date, Update Firefox to the latest release
- How do I disable Firefox Accessibility Service?
- Run a scan with www.malwarebytes.com
- Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
- Make sure Windows is fully up to date, 1803 is the latest version
- I'd also strongly suggest uninstalling any Anti-virus you have installed, and just using the built in Windows Defender
- Enable Tracking Protection, What happened to Tracking Protection?
I hope this helps!