Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Where can I get HELP to get my history and bookmarks back A.S.A.P. ?!!!??!!!
'Hacked a month ago ... 'not able to get bkmrks 'n hstry back ... 'got enuf 2 do getting back all that was lost ... 'hate to change browsers but if U can't help this problem w/out using chunks of my now critically limited time ... well ... 'guess I must look for a better browser service that can keep up with the competition. 'Sorry Gang! 'Luv ya and prefer YOU!!! ... BUT let me know please just WHAT you can do, won't you? (from sorry and disappointed customer who still hopes for YOUR success ...)
All Replies (2)
Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.
- Use one of these methods to open the Bookmarks Library window:
- Firefox 29 and above: Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks.
- Previous Firefox versions: Click the Firefox button and click on Bookmarks. (If you don't have a Firefox button, click the Bookmarks button or Bookmarks menu item and select Show All Bookmarks.)
- At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
- Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
- In the new window that appears, click OK.
- Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.
For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If you were hacked as you say, it is not the fault of Firefox.
Just to make sure your system is clean, Further information can be found in this article; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no
Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.
Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox?