Why is the Firefox search window (94 mm) so much shorter than the Internet Explorer search window (126 mm) and the Google Chrome search window (127 mm)?
The Firefox search window should be longer than the Internet Explorer search window and the Google Chrome search window to enable more advanced searches with as many search criteria as possible visible simultaneously.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealTimes Download Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
In only a few weeks time, when Firefox 57 is released, a lot will change, including the search bar.
You can resize the Search Bar and the Location Bar inversely.
As long as you didn't customize the Navigation Bar by placing an element in between the Search Bar and the Location Bar this will work to make for a wider Search Bar.
Place the cursor between the Location Bar and the Search Bar; a double-ended arrow will appear. When that double-arrow is showing, click and drag the double-arrow to the left to make the Search Bar wider and the Location Bar narrower.