Did plugin.load_flash_only get re-enabled in Firefox 55? I thought this was depricated in Firefox 53.
I thought from documentation that the workaround was disabled in Firefox 53+? Was this recently changed or inadvertently re-enabled?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 106
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- IBM Global Print Plugin version 4.5
- Mozilla Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- LRS PDM
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 27.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Further testing showed that even toggling plugin.load_flash_only from False, to True, to False also works then as expected. So now unsure if this is only if the setting is set via prefs.js or mozilla.cfg as a default setting.
This issue only started occuring after 09/18.
Probably a lingering after-effect on the 32bit version. :P
Did you check the Browser Console for messages about this extension?