how can I unsync my bookmarks
I recently synced my bookmarks and now have decided I want to undo that. How can I unsync what I have done? So I want to remove all the bookmarks without doing it manually which would take a very long time
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.22
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.144.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Sorry that isn't possible. Once a Sync process is done the bookmarks are on the local device "for good", neither Firefox nor Sync have an undo function for Sync.
Have you tried restoring a BookmarksBackup file from the day before you connected that device to Sync? Firefox automatically backs up bookmarks daily and stores 15 backups in current versions of Firefox.