Anti-virus softwares are able to read saved passwords in Firefox.If they can, then anyone can.This raises concerns on the safety of passwords
Recently my Anti-virus AVG notified me that I use similar passwords from my saved passwords in Firefox. Although I appreciate the service of AVG, I was concerned if my passwords were compromised. If AVG can check my saved passwords, anyone can. This raises concerns!
Are you using a master password?Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 1
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 106
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.9.20044
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.144.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Are you using a master password?
No I was not... I guess it would solve the issue ?
A master password should make it impossible for software outside of Firefox to read your passwords. Add-ons still could read them.