I downloaded Firefox 20 and lost my bookmarks- how can I get themback?
The Old Firefox foler has a bookmarkbackups file but they all appear to be very old. I have a json bookmarks file for today but it is empty. Also, if this is a clue, i can't bookmark any new pages.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.9.20044
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Picasa plugin
- Dll file of HP Virtual Room Client Launcher Plugin for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Firefox 20 ? ! ? The current is v53.0.3
You can find the full version of the current Firefox release (53.0.3) in all languages and all operating systems here:
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database (bookmarks and history) in the Firefox profile folder.
Are you talking about backups in the bookmarkbackups folder in the current Firefox profile folder or do you mean the "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop?