Why are you allowing Beyond Australis by Quicksaver to die?!?!?!?!?
It has come to my attention that Beyond Australis by Quicksaver will die next November with Firefox 57! This is the only add-on that I have in my Must have list and I refuse to continue to use FireFox without Beyond Australis and its "Slim Chrome" features. If this is allowed to happen I will no longer use Firefox on my PC or iOS device or my Android Phone.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.23.20053
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
That was a personal decision made by "Quicksaver". http://fasezero.com/lastnotice.html
"I cannot continue working on my add-ons anymore. I'm sorry, but it's time."
You can let Mozilla know how you feel by providing your feedback here: https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback
Okulungisiwe ngu the-edmeister