I've lost access to my website email page thru Firefox. What can I do to get it back?
The website host has told me it might be that Firefox has done something to my cookies. I'm not tech savvy enough to fix this myself. I can get to my web page email account just fine using chrome but would prefer not to transfer all my saved pages to them. Lunar pages hosts my website. It's an undeveloped site as I use this only for my business emails. The website is ewingsteel.com
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
From the sounds of it, I am confident we'll be able to get this working for you! Would you mind telling me what the host says firefox has done to your cookies?
Okulungisiwe ngu DavidPost-1