why my add-on will be disable after updating firefox
I developed an add-on and it was verified by Firefox. Users installed this add-on and used this. But when they updated Firefox to version 50.0, this add-on doesn't work. (Note: add-on did not be removed or disabled after updating Firefox, It just doesn't work at all).
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.0.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
I noticed that you just posted the same question on stackoverflow.com
Usually, when an add-on isn't working, we advice the user to contact the developer, which in this case happens to be you. You marked your add-on as 'experimental'; maybe it needs some adjustments ?