Why are some 'General' options (eg. Change homepage) greyed out/unavailable to change?
When I go to the General tab, the dropdown option for "When Firefox Starts" is greyed out, so that I can't change from 'Show my homepage' to 'Open last tabs'.
Also I can't change my default homepage.. clicking on use current pages/use bookmark/restore default buttons does nothing. (The homepage is currently set to my organisation's homepage, so possibly there is some over-ride setting, but I tried the Refresh Firefox which I found in one of the help articles.)
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.101.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
hi JenLouise, if you are using firefox in an enterprise environment it may be that your it department is enforcing certain settings. the other possibility why it isn't possible to select "open last tabs" as a choice would be if firefox is set to keep "no history" in the privacy panel, because in this case firefox keeps no record at all on the disk...