Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I cannot perform tasks in my billing software that I could last friday. I am thinking something was updated. I can perform all tasks in IE. but I prefer firefox
I have been ale to use my billing software using firefox for awhile now. previously I had to use IE. however, I have not been able to do so since last week. my security is not blocking, and my vendor believes it is a firefox issue
All Replies (1)
Do you know what version you were using before you got Firefox 49.0.1? There were different changes in Firefox 48.0 and Firefox 49.0 that could lead to different follow-up suggestions. You may be able to view your update history in one of these places:
Troubleshooting Information page -- either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, click the "Show Update History" button. Hopefully this will help you discover the version you were using before.
Advanced Options page
"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options
In the left column, click Advanced, then on the right side make sure the Update mini-tab is selected. Click the "Show Update History" button if it is displayed here.
More generally, have you tried "the usual"? When you have a problem with one particular site, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
(1) Clear Firefox's Cache
If you have a large hard drive, this might take a few minutes. If you do not see the number going down on the page, you can reload it using Ctrl+r to check progress.
(2) Remove the site's cookies (save any pending work first). While viewing a page on the site, try either:
- right-click (on Mac Ctrl+click) a blank area of the page and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- (menu bar) Tools > Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- click the padlock or "i" icon in the address bar, then the ">" button, then More Information, and finally the "View Cookies" button
In the dialog that opens, the current site should be pre-filled in the search box at the top of the dialog so you can remove that site's cookies individually.
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?