I DO NOT understand. "connection is not Secure"
Windows 10 just installed an upgrade. My yahoo email said that there was a problem and that I should down load "Firefox". I did. Firefox says that my "connection is not Secure" SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER . I have looked at your help screens. They might as well be written in a foreign language. I do not have any idea what to do next. Can you help?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.77.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Mindspark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 6,00,0,3410
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
hello, for those certificate errors a solution depends on the individual circumstances, so could you please give us the following information (like shown in the screenshot):
- click on the advanced button on that "connection is not secure" error page (1)
- then give of more information about the error by clicking on the error code (2), copying the text to the clipboard (3) and then pasting it here into a reply in the forum.