Disable the "allow" button whenever I click to go to a new website.
Allow pops up on the address line and I often forget to click it and so nothing happens. It didn't use to be there and no other browser has it. I don't want it!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- LastPass Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealTimes Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
hi, you can disable the popup blocker when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > options > content panel.
I have had the popups disabled from the beginning. Nothing blocks the "allow" popup from Mozilla. It's probably a security measure, but it's not in security either and it's a nuisance. It wasn't in earlier versions of FF.
Can you provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.