Netflix not working
Netflix is not working. When I try to play a video I get this message, "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page, Please try again later".
I don't know hoe to fix this. Does anyone else know how to resolve this? Thanks.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Check your Firefox update settings and make sure Firefox is set to automatically install updates:
- Click the Firefox menu button
and click on
- Choose the Advanced panel on the left and click on the Update tab.
If you already have Firefox set to update automatically, then the problem could be that your security software is intercepting the HTTPS request to download the needed components from Mozilla's servers, as reported here:
Please tell us What security software are you using. You could try to disable the interception of secure connections in your security software settings, as explained in the "Antivirus products" section this article: How to troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites
Okulungisiwe ngu AliceWyman
Correction: On Mac OS, you would click on Preferences (not Options) to check your update settings.