How to get rid of "visit" in drop down URL
Setting browser.urlbar.unifiedcomplete to false does not get rid of the "visit" option anymore. I'm guessing that option has moved since v44.
I am currently running v48.0b6. If anyone can help, I'd much appreciate it.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Support for browser.urlbar.unifiedcomplete has been removed in Firefox 49+.
- [/questions/1125487]: Remove "... - Visit" and "Search with ..." entries in location bar
I couldn't get that method to work for me. I didn't see that file, I created it with the folder then added your code but nothing. I did install https://userstyles.org/styles/122394/url-bar-tweaks-remove-visit-search-scroll-bar and that worked.
I do appreciate the help. I'm sure the method you suggested works and I wasn't doing something right along the way.