How to get rid from automated home pages?
Mozilla giving a lot of pain these days. When start Mozilla, it doesn't show my homepage. Even if I want to open a new tab or click on a link that doesn't open! Instead it took me always to http://search.safefinder.com/?st=dh&q=. I re-installed my Mozilla. Also refreshed it. I tried in many ways but can not resolve this problem ! Due to this issue I stop using Mozilla. If anyone knows the reason and solution of this issue, please help me. I'll remain grateful to that person.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Google Update
- Provides secure and convenient logon to Web sites
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
You have got malware. Please follow the instructions in this article:
- MalwareTips: Remove Search.SafeFinder.com redirect (Removal Guide)
Note it has an introductory explanation, and includes an optional step. You should follow all the steps including the optional step.
Please post back to say how you get on, or for further help. Note general information suitable for other problems
John 99, Now my browsers are free from that safe search.com but mozilla is not getting any internet connection. it is not showing any webpage while other browser working well. what to do in this case?