I have two web pages that I go to on a regular basis. However in the past 3-5 days when I use Firefox the page comes up, but it has old data.
I have two web pages that I go to on a regular basis. However in the past 3-5 days when I use Firefox the page comes up, but it has old data. I have deleted the cookies and I have cleared history as well, but it continues to come up with the same information... only on selected websites. when using explorer I am able to access those pages and the information is current.
Load the web page. Then, holding down the <Shift> key reload the page. This will bypass the cache.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 1
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.16
- Creo View Version Checker 10.2.31.40
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Load the web page. Then, holding down the <Shift> key reload the page. This will bypass the cache.
That did it. Thanks FredMcD...
Glad to help. Safe Surfing.
I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution more easily.
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.