Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Can't open websites either by clicking links or entering URL address
Desktop computer: i Mac OS: 10.6.8
Recently updated Firefox to latest version and now websites won't open - get the "server timed out" message.
Netflix still runs as does my email.
But pogo.com - free online games that worked before, will not open.
lumosity.com - won't open Did a search for "free online word games" - got search results, but none of the links will open the pages when clicked. www.parkatlanta.org - (site to pay stupid parking tickets grrr) - won't open.
What's going on?
Thank you - Kris
All Replies (1)
Hello Kris, any luck if you clear both cookies and the cache ? (maybe you have corrupt cookies or cache).
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!