Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I asked for a password reset link, i didn't recieve it to my email address
I tried to log in to my firefox account to ask for a link to reset my password. I didn't recieve it in my email address. Also how do i repin a site to my main board. Thanks
All Replies (2)
Such e-mail is always sent to the address on file with the website.
Check your user profile at the site.
Any username/password issues should be posted here with password in the heading, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors
If you are asking about your Firefox account there is no need to post to the contributors forum. The reference to the contributors forum is only for use if you cannot log in to this current support forum.
TAKE CARE If you are asking about your Firefox Sync account note resetting the password makes information inaccessible
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do
- I'm having problems with my Firefox Account
What are you trying to pin ?
- A tab to the tabs bar, just right click and use the option to Pin tab
- A tile or thumbnail on the new tab page, that is visible but not pinned. Move the mouse pointer over it. A thumb tack icon appears top left click that.
- A new tile. To do that drag a bookmark there to create a tile then pin that. Bookmarks will drag off the Library, sidebar, or drop down list.
- About the New Tab page
- Customize the New Tab page_add-a-tile-from-your-bookmarks <== With screenshot
P.S. For any reader of this thread trying to set up a brand new Firefox Sync account see also
Okulungisiwe ngu John99