After updating "Refresh Firefox" I am no longer able to search in firefox search bar or go to youtube or google. I get your connection is not secure
I updated firefox with "Refresh Firefox" command inTroubleshooting information page. Now I can't access Youtube, Google and can't use the search function in the browser window.
I get Your connection is not secure error page with no option to bypass.
The reason I updated firefox was because it was very very slow... it would take 5-10 minutes after opening before I could go to any web site. Now its fast but can't use web sites I use everyday.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.16
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Skype Web Plugin 18.104.22.1681
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
hi, which security software are you using?