firefox reinstalls original version on computer boot
windows xp sp3. firefox crashes on web navigation using any version higher than 9.0.1. Past 2 weeks., firefox 9.0.1 reinstalls then updates on computer boot wiping out passwords, bookmarks and bookmark toolbar. Reinstall occurs once per week. any suggestions. Using Zone Alarm for firewall and configured to allow Firefox. Thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Google Update
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.114
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Dll file of HP Virtual Room Client Launcher Plugin for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Some of your crash reports weren’t sent to the Mozilla Servers.
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.
Type about:preferences#advanced<enter> in the address bar.
Under Advanced, Select Update. Check the settings.