my fonts changed in google and some pages!!! It's really hard to read
since I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, my fonts changed and it is really really hard and awful to read. none of answers helped me.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Type about:preferences#content<enter> in the address bar. Across from fonts and colors, press the Advanced button. On the bottom, turn on Allow Web Sites To Choose Their Own.
Locking duplicate thread. Please continue here: [/questions/1109349]
Dear Sir/Madam Good day. Thanks for your reply but it dose not work and still having this problem. would you please help?