Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
moxilla doesn't pull up current email address - only an older one.
Just installed Mozilla to replace google chrome. A while back, I changed my email address to a new one to get rid of spam. Now when I bring up Mozilla and click on my gmail account, it shows my old email address and not the new one. I need to figure out how to remove the older address and install my new email address. Does anyone have a simple solution?
All Replies (2)
Just visit the Gmail site and log in to the correct Gmail email account with the correct password.
- See Problems with email and how to find help
- Try signing in from https://www.google.com/intl/en/mail/help/about.html
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry
You can check that email address in the Password Manager.
Note that you can edit the user name and the password by double-clicking the name and password in the Password Manager pop-up. The password column needs to be visible (Show Passwords) to modify the latter.
You may also have to clear the Gmail (Google) cookies.