Cannot Set/Fix My Home Page.
Dear Anyone Intelligent:
Despite having written several times to almighty and vaunted Mozilla, I continue to be plagued. No matter what I do, Firefox 44 will not allow me to set and/or change my “Home Page” for love nor money. In addition, the advice available on this website is equally worthless. As I have stated in various correspondence to Mozilla, one may click on “Tools,” followed by “Options,” be taken to “General” and shown the “Home Page” listing buttons for “Use Current Pages,” “Use Bookmark” and “Restore to Default,” but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for “Save Selection/Change.”
On top of all of this, when I recently popped open Internet Explorer, it took me to my desired “Home Page” for “Hotmail,” while also asking me about the plague website that almighty Mozilla will not let me change, “Would you like to save this page?” Of course, I was able to say “Yes” or “No,” so perhaps Mozilla should talk to Microsoft.
I will be most grateful and duly appreciative for any and all intelligent and beneficial replies to my problem.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
hello, please continue at you originally created thread at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1106860 in case you have more things to add, instead of opening a new question for the same issue. thank you!