Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Firefox crashes after I start up and try to do anything.
Firefox keeps crashing after I start it up and try to do anything like opening a new window or doing a search. It will freeze and then crash everytime. It will give me the following detail that is says it is sending to you also. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times and doesn't help. Please help me fix this. Thanks
AdapterDeviceID: 0x1618 AdapterDriverVersion: 10.18.13.5384 AdapterSubsysID: 1ced1043 AdapterVendorID: 0x10de Add-ons: %7B972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd%7D:44.0 AvailablePageFile: 14228115456 AvailablePhysicalMemory: 11042631680 AvailableVirtualMemory: 208179200 BIOS_Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc. BlockedDllList: BreakpadReserveAddress: 50659328 BreakpadReserveSize: 67108864 BuildID: 20160123151951 CrashTime: 1454092050 EMCheckCompatibility: true FramePoisonBase: 00000000f0de0000 FramePoisonSize: 65536 InstallTime: 1454062029 MozCrashReason: MOZ_CRASH()
All Replies (1)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.