Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Since the 43.0.4 update I can log onto one of our banks site, but once there, most links will not work - including "log off"; IE works fine.
once I log on, there are links to select which account I want to view - those work. There are also 15-20 other buttons or links to get to other functions or pages, or to change things like how many days worth of transactions I want to view - none of those work. Once I select the account to view, only 3 pop-up notices work. log-off never works, I just have to close out the site & hope it logs me off, or wait until it times out.
IE works fine.
FF worked fine until the latest update on 12/28. my other PC [with 43.0.1] works fine.
I've disabled no-script - no help. No changes I'm aware of since 12/28.
I'm running WIN 7 prof on a toshiba satellite L870, use avast free AV. anything else you need to know?
All Replies (1)
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from websites that cause problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window