I have adobe flash version 20.0r0. My browser just updated and now my flash will NOT work on any of my normal sites. How do i fix this?
All game sites and facebook are showing me the flash crash screen. I have reset firefox twice and triple checked all settings. I have tried flash protected mode both on and off with the same results.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Use this link to check that your plugins are up-to-date. If any are listed as unknown or research, do not worry about them.
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
I have tried all of these and have reset Firefox 5 times now. Results have been the same. As soon as the page opens to a site, the flash crashes. All drivers are current within the last 24 hours. Hardware acceleration is off. Flash protected mode is off. The only thing i havent done is uninstall/reinstall firefox. Flash version is verified as 188.8.131.52.
Okulungisiwe ngu Tagurit
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.