Java Deployment Toolkit (click-to-play) has been blocked for your protection.
Hello, I just updated to the latest FF version 43.0 and now I am receiving this error "Java Deployment Toolkit (click-to-play) has been blocked for your protection." I have a site that I regularly use that is now not partially functional, and I assume to this this add-on disabled. When I go to settings and add-ons, I do not get the option of setting it to allow. It is permanent set to disabled. Is there a way to active it for this one site I use?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- LastPass Plugin
- PDF Architect 4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
That has been blocked many years because of security issues.