Whenever I open a website , An ad comes up most probably of ace2three.com ,How should I remove it,if you want I will send you a screenshot..?
Whenever I open a website , An ad comes up most probably of ace2three.com ,How should I remove it. See the image i have attached.The black thing in the middle is the ad that I am talking about,it comes for everything,everywebsite.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Hi, you should be able to remove it using your PCs Control Panel - see here.
You could also check your pop-up blocker settings - Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting.
Also try an ad-blocker add-on like Adblock Plus.
If you still have a problem with it, you can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- Anti-Rootkit Utility - TDSSKiller
- AdwCleaner (for more info, see this alternate AdwCleaner download page)
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
See the attachment i have attached.See the black box in the middle of the window,thats what my problem whenever I open a website,that adds comes up .Please help me to remove it.
Let us know if this solves the problem.