How to format (compose) messages to post on support.mozilla.org
Is there a FAQ or tutorial on how to format messages (questions or answers) that you are posting on support.mozilla.org?
I'm talking about things like: Indenting, bulleted and numbered lists, quoting, codeblocks, bold, italics, fontsize, links and link text, etc.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.9 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.2
- Unity Player 3.5.0f6
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Also, the forum software detected your Firefox as version 37. Is that correct?
Version 37 is not secure; Mozilla discloses security flaws after each new release. Is something holding you back from upgrading to Firefox 42? Please let us know so we can suggest solutions or workarounds.
If Help > About Firefox shows Firefox 42.0, you may need to clear the preference that is misreporting your version number. See: Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version.