Why on my Mac do I get an update, I do it, and when it reopens ti still says that the same update needs to be done, it is a real pain to have the same update.
I get the same update message, daily, I do the job, restart, and it is back daily, for the same numbered update.
It is a pain.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- NortonInternetSecurityBF with BrowserFramework 6.4, © 2015 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Note that Firefox 42 is scheduled for release next Tuesday, so you may want to wait for the release.
If there are problems with updating or with the permissions then best is to download the full version and trash the currently installed version to do a clean install of the new version.
Download a new copy of the Firefox application and save the disk image file to the desktop
- Firefox 41.0.2: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
- Trash the current Firefox application (open the Applications folder in the Finder and drag the Firefox application to the Trash) to do a clean (re)install
- Install the new version that you have downloaded
Your personal data like bookmarks is stored in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose personal data when you uninstall and (re)install or update Firefox, but make sure NOT to remove personal data when you uninstall Firefox as that will remove all Firefox profile folders and you lose your personal data.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el