Was there an Firefox update yesterday? My greasemonkey scripts do not work today.
I play a game on glb.warriorgeneral.com and I have greasemonkey scripts that are made for it. Yesterday morning they were working fine and then when I came back yesterday evening they no longer work and haven't since. My computer was left on so I didn't know if there is some kind of update that happened while I was away. Is there a way to check into this? I tried to disable them and enable them again but still nothing.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
The most recent release of Firefox was version 41 on 22nd September, followed by a couple of security updates on 30th September and 15th October.
It may be the case that something has changed in the site that you are applying the scripts to. I recommend you check with that service to see if they have any info available about any changes they have made.