Firefox display too large for screen and blocks toolbars displays
no tool bars no navigation
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
this seems correct, but can we correct the problem?
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I need a refresh or restore or something like a reinstall to fix the overlarge display
Could you make sure that Firefox is not in its "full screen" view? On Mac, you should be able to exit Full Screen view using either:
- Cmd+Shift+f (this switches full screen on and off)
- slide the mouse pointer up to the top of the screen, try a couple points if necessary, and the toolbar area should roll down, then either:
- click the "3-bar" menu button and Full Screen
- click the View menu > Full Screen
Does that work?