Is the URL: ce.lijit.com a legitimate firefox certificate to be installed?
My security carrier says "cannot guanantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established. Application: Firefox, URL: ce.lijit.com. Authorization for this certificate chain was cancelled. Do I allow or disconnect?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Exent's browser plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.12
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I have opened that page and it is completely blank. I have also the checked the registration information for that page and it appears that it is a site that has yet to be sold on beyond a registrar.
I recommend that you check to see if this is the site that you are looking for.