I am getting LibGuides pages showing only as a single page and can't seem to change it back.
I was working with pages in LibGuides and now they all show up as one long page, and, no matter what I try to do to reset it, it stays the same - I even uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, but that didn't solve the problem, either.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!