Session Manager Does Not Work Any More
At some point in the last upgrades, my Session Manager quit working. This is a critical function of FF.
After newer versions of FF crashed my whole machine, I downgraded repeatedly until verion 31.6.0, which only crashes my machine every 4 days or so. But now, if I try to save a session, the selection area is blank, as if I have no tabs open, and the Save button is greyed-out. I have multiple tabs open.
I use a half-dozen plugins to restore the old (functional) UI, from the mess that has been made of it. I can't disable those to test, because I don't have a UI I can navigate, anymore.
I have the latest version of Session Manager. When will this be fixed? Thank You.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.8.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Evidently Session Manager is not functional with some versions - and, in fact, the entire "session" functionality of FF was broken, even with that Add-On removed.
Solution was to change version of Firefox for Linux again. Advice to others, just keep downgrading until things work, again.