When I use firefox to log into Craigslist.com, I access the area that I want with no problem, I get no response from clicking the "reply" button
I use Firefox to log onto Craigslist "housing and rentals. Images and other infromation come upfine. However, I cannot communicate with the renter because I get no response from the"reply" button. Can anyone help me with this?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading with the Download This Video button
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- This plug-in enables downloading of Flash videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Hi Frank, did you see my last reply here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1075193