Silverlight not working? Here is a fix
Solution: (on Windows 7), with a user that has administrative priviliges, do this:
Right click “Computer”, choose Properties In the left column, click Advanced system settings Go to tab Advanced Click button “Environment variables …”
Environment variables dialog on Windows 7 (in Dutch)
The top half will probably display your user account’s personal path, and will probably already contain an item that is called PATH. If it is not, add it. If PATH is there, edit it.
At the end of the value (if there was already something there, separate it by a semicolon ; ), add the following:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.61118.0
Click OK until all dialogs are confirmed.
Restart your browser to be sure, and Silverlight now works in Firefox!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Thank you for sharing this, please also consider contributing to the knowledge base https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/improve-knowledge-base I will lock the question since you have solved it :-)